Rock Asset Management started as an investment advisory services firm in the year 2008. Over the years it transformed into an Investment bank.
- Rock Asset Management is the investment channel that provides investors access to a
diversified portfolio of unquoted and quoted investments
- Having interacted with our clients over time , we believe we need to role to our next
strategy of creating a PE fund to unlock numerous potential the continent holds.
- Our focus is to manage risk for investors and maximize on returns.
- On investee companies our aim is to help them achieve their goals and utilize
- Our aim is to diversify investments in private equity, public equity and real estate
- Our vision is to “drive investors growth in tandem with continents growth”
- Our mission is to create wealth by providing the channel through which investors access
and build extraordinary enterprises in east Africa
To create three tier funds as follows:
- More attractive buying environment with
more reasonable valuations
- Reduced competition from other investors
- Increasing equity investment opportunities
as alternative funding options become
- Reduced appetite for debt has created
demand for equity investment
- Aim to deliver consistent market beating
- Invest in projects/Companies whose aim
is to solve basic needs or those that
displace sub-optimal solutions
- Sub-Sahara Africa represents the largest
region of untapped demand across many
Our focus is to make investments in the following asset classes:
- Private equity: take controlling and minority investment
opportunities in unlisted companies
- Quoted Private Equity: take influential positions in listed companies.
- Real Estate: build a diversified portfolio of real estate investments
Housing: Vision 2030 Framework
- Vision 2030 envisages an adequately and decently
housed nation in a sustainable environment.
- Annual urban Housing demand is estimated at
- Supply is approximately 100,000 units
- Deficit is estimated at 100,000 units annually.
- Supply should be to all socio-economic groups,
with focus on low and middle income
- High demand makes real estate industry
- Improved incomes across all income groups
have kindled desire for home ownership.
- Increasing property and high rental prices
have resulted in high returns.
- Current payback period has significantly
dropped over the years